1. Remove the safety cover from the syringe and put on the applicator tip.
2. Hold the end of your pet’s ear up and away from the head, so that you can see into the ear canal.
3. Place the applicator tip into the opening of the ear canal. Do NOT push the applicator tip deep into the ear canal.
4. Press the syringe plunger until the ear canal is full. The syringe may contain extra medication as pets’ ears vary in size.
5. Hold your pet’s head steady for 3-5 seconds until the liquid medication turns into a gel.