Important Information: Read Before Applying
• Transdermal gels need to be applied to clean skin that has little hair and is difficult for pets to lick. In general, the inside hairless part of the ear works well.
• Alternating ears is recommended.
• Do not apply transdermal gels to any skin that has open cuts or sores.
• You should gently clean the site of the application with dampened cotton several times a week.
• Avoid using cotton swabs to apply the medication as most of the medication will stick to them and your pet will not receive the correct dose.
• Store at room temperature and do not refrigerate.
Application of Transdermal Gel
1. Use a moist paper towel and wipe the site in which you are going to administer the medication and allow time to dry.
2. Remove the colored protective tip from the transdermal syringe.
3. Apply a plastic glove or finger cot before handling transdermal gel.
4. Apply prescribed amount to index finger of plastic glove or finger cot.
5. Apply and distribute medication gently to your pet at the application site until completely
6. Carefully remove the glove or finger cot and dispose of it promptly and wash hands.
7. Keep your pet away from other pets for a period of 30 minutes to allow for absorption of medication.