Store Therma-Vert Otic at room temperature! Place in refrigerator 15 minutes before use.
To Install in the Ear:
1. Remove protective cover from syringe tip. Do not discard safety tip. Safety tip should be re-applied upon completion of dose. Place applicator on syringe tip.
2. Hold the tip of your pet’s ear up at the ear flap, so that you can see into the inner ear canal.
3. Insert the syringe tip into the ear canal and push down on the syringe plunger to dispense the prescribed dose. Do NOT push the syringe tip deep into the ear canal. Syringe may contain more medication than is needed for your pet.
• Your pet may experience some temporary hearing loss during the course of treatment. This is common due to the presence of the gel in the ear canal.
• Your pet may experience some temporary balance difficulties which should subside within a few hours.
• Should your pet’s ear become inflamed or they experience any other significant discomfort beyond temporarily scratching at ears until they adjust to treatment, please contact your veterinarian immediately so that your pet’s ears can be flushed to remove the Therma-Vert Otic gel.
• No significant side effects have been seen with Therma-Vert Otic gels to date. Any side effects noticed may be due to the active ingredients present in the medication compounded into the gel vehicle.
• Therma-Vert Otic should be applied every 5-7 days depending on the infection being treated and the size of the pet, until the course of therapy is completed as prescribed. It is recommended that you visit your vet for a follow-up halfway through treatment for proper evaluation.